Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time not wasted


I work 45+ hours a week and Austin also works full time. So when I have a day to spare it pains me to waste it. I didn't work on Tuesday and I have a head cold, so when Jocelyn was napping I was napping. Instead of cleaning, laundry, gardening or grocery shopping I slept. Boo.

Today however we went to the zoo! This is the second trip this month, I think I may need to invest in a membership. The first time we went she watched the spider monkeys swing back and forth across their exhibit. She also was quite fascinated with the fish in the reptile house. Cute puzzled expressions as she watched the cheetahs pace in front of the glass. Today she was squealing with delight at the otters and fish. She also loves any exhibit information sign that is lit up.

Jocelyn has found her feet, and sometimes a foot finds its way into her mouth. She will be 16 weeks tomorrow and everything goes into her mouth! I suppose at this age I can also try to feed her some cereal - for fun, just to see if she will eat it. It should make for some fun pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment